Project VILLAGE is our Early Childhood Assistance Program (ECAP). ECAP is funded by the Delaware Department of Education and provides preschool services for Delaware’s three- and four-year-old children. The focus in education is in the areas of language, literacy, social-emotional, physical development, health, nutrition and mental wellness. The goal is to prepare children to be successful in kindergarten and beyond.
Who is Eligible?
Children 3 years old or 4 years old by August 31 are accepted into ECAP based on the following:
- From a family with annual income at or below 110 percent of federal poverty level;
- Qualify for school district special education services;
- English Language Learners
- Families who receive TANF, are homeless or receive SSI
- At risk families
- For verification of age - Child’s birth certificate
- For verification of income - Income Tax form-1040, or W-2 forms, TANF, unemployment or two most recent pay stubs
- Immunizations and physical
Family Services Coordinator
(302) 732-1346, Option 8