Career & College Planning
Career & Job Information
Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
Financial Aid Tips for Students
- Stop by the Guidance Office on a weekly basis to see what scholarships you may be eligible to apply for.
- Paper copies of scholarship applications may be available in your Guidance Office or can be accessed online.
- Check for scholarship updates, paying close attention to deadlines. Allow enough time to collect letters of reference.
- If application requires a specific postmark date, it must be mailed by that date. If application must be received by a specific date, you must allow enough time for mailing.
- Follow directions and proofread carefully before mailing application. Have an adult proofread your essay prior to submitting.