Emergency Rental Assistance
Tenants who need emergency assistance can contact the below nonprofit organizations for possible services. Click on organization name to visit its website.
Community Resources Center - 302-227-1340
Catholic Charities - 302-655-9624
First State Community Action Agency - 800-372-2240
Salvation Army - 302-472-0731
West End Neighborhood House - 302-658-4171
Lutheran Community Services - 302-654-8886
Delaware Volunteer Legal Services - 1-800-478-8680
- Identification (Driver's License, State Identification Card)
- Provide the Social Security numbers/cards for all the members in the household.
- Proof of residency if the address on your driver's license is different from your home address. Utility bills are accepted.
- Proof of income (pay stubs, income tax return).
- All household bills (phone, utilities, car payment/insurance, etc.)
- Verification of need (eviction notice, utility disconnect notice, etc.)