Skip To Main Content

Menu Trigger Container

District nav

Menu Trigger Container

Logo and Schools Container

Nav Main and Search Container

Horizontal Nav


Emergency Rental Assistance

Tenants who need emergency assistance can contact the below nonprofit organizations for possible services. Click on organization name to visit its website.

Community Resources Center - 302-227-1340 
Catholic Charities - 302-655-9624 
First State Community Action Agency - 800-372-2240 
Salvation Army - 302-472-0731 
West End Neighborhood House - 302-658-4171 
Lutheran Community Services - 302-654-8886 
Delaware Volunteer Legal Services - 1-800-478-8680 

Documentation Needed:

  • Identification (Driver's License, State Identification Card)
  • Provide the Social Security numbers/cards for all the members in the household.
  • Proof of residency if the address on your driver's license is different from your home address. Utility bills are accepted.
  • Proof of income (pay stubs, income tax return).
  • All household bills (phone, utilities, car payment/insurance, etc.)
  • Verification of need (eviction notice, utility disconnect notice, etc.)