The Indian River School District Department of Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment, and Accountability (CIAA), which is responsible for the support of the mission to assure high quality curriculum and instruction for each student, oversees all instructional programs, pre-K through grade 12.
Note that teacher curriculum resources have been migrated to Schoology. Click here for instructions on accessing these documents.
On this website, you will find information about …
- Members of the department, their responsibilities, and contact information
- Curriculum maps for core content areas in grades K-12
- Information about instructional programs offered
- Updates on assessment and accountability
- Resources and professional development activities that focus on research-based strategies